Key Less, Live More!™
A) Vehicle Operation
- Enter the user code. For the first time, enter 2314.
- Press the big red START/STOP button in the center.
- The Stinger should beep 3 times.
- The battery monitor LEDs should provide an indication of battery voltage level.
- a. All 4 LEDs lit means the battery is fully charged.
- b. 3 LEDs lit means the battery is 75% charged.
- c. 2 LEDs lit means the battery is 50% charged.
- d. 1 LED lit means the battery is nearly drained.
- To deactivate the Stinger, press the START/STOP button again.
B) Change/Update User Code
- Make sure the Stinger is OFF.
- Enter the 8 digit Master Code (found on the DO NOT LOSE card) and push the Start/Stop button.
- The battery meter should start blinking if you entered it correctly.
- Now enter the new 4 digit user code, then press the start/stop button to turn the Stinger OFF.
- Your new user code is now ready to be used and the old one is deleted.